Voice of Margin Platform is owned and controlled by Voice of Margin Media(OPC) Private Limited, a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 2013 with its registered office at FLAT NO.160, THIRD FLOOR, BLOCK-C POCKET 6, SECTOR 5, ROHINI NEW DELHI North West-110085 Delhi (hereinafter referred to as “Company”/ “Us”/ “Our”/ “We “). Through Voice of Margin Platform, the Company provides
By accessing Voice of Margin Platform and/or by clicking “I agree”, you agree to be bound by these TOU. You hereby represent and warrant to the Company that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age or above and are capable of entering, performing and adhering to these TOU and that you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. If you are an individual under the age of 18 (eighteen), you may utilize the Services of Voice of Margin Platform, but subject to receipt of consent and guidance from your parents and / or legal guardians, and under your parent /legal guardian’s registered account only. You agree to register prior to uploading any content and / or comment on Voice of Margin Platform and provide your complete and accurate details including but not limited to complete name, age, email address, residential address, contact number.
The Company reserves the right to modify these TOU in any manner, from time to time, entirely at its own discretion, with or without any notification to you. The Company shall be under no obligation to notify or intimate the implementation of any modifications to the TOU at any time. You are responsible for checking the TOU periodically to remain in compliance with these terms at all times. Your access to and use of Voice of Margin Platform after any amendment to the TOU shall constitute your deemed acceptance of such modified terms. Discontinuing use of the Services will not affect the applicability of the TOU to your prior use and/ or access of Voice of Margin Platform.
1. Changes to Voice of Margin Platform
The Company reserves the right to suspend/ cancel, or discontinue all or any part of the Services at any time without notice, make modifications and alterations in any or all of the content, products and Services contained on Voice of Margin Platform, without prior notice.
2. Intellectual Property Rights
- Unless otherwise stated, all rights (including but not limited to intellectual property rights), title and interest in and to all material presented on Voice Of Margin Platform [including but not limited to copyrights, trademarks, logos, information, data, text, software, video, sound, photographs, graphics, messages (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Content”)] are and shall remain the sole and exclusive property of the Company, its parent, affiliates and associates for the entire world in perpetuity and are protected under all applicable laws to the fullest extent.
- You agree not to use any framing techniques to enclose any trademark or logo or other proprietary information of the Company; or remove, conceal or obliterate any copyright or other proprietary notice or any credit-line or date-line on other mark or source identifier included on Voice of Margin Platform, including without limitation, the size, color, location or style of all proprietary marks. Any infringement shall be vigorously defended by the Company and pursued to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3. Limited Permission to Copy
- The Company grants you permission to access and make use of the Voice of Margin Platform only for non-commercial personal purposes. You agree not to, directly or indirectly download or modify/ alter/ change/ amend/ vary/ transform/ revise/ translate/ copy/ publish/ distribute or otherwise disseminate any content available on Voice of Margin Platform, or any portion of it; or delete or fail to display any promotional taglines displayed on Voice of Margin Platform as a result of the Services offered through Voice of Margin Platform, either directly or indirectly, except with the express prior written consent of the Company. You shall not retain any copies of these pages saved to disk or to any other storage medium except for the purposes of using the same for subsequent viewing purposes or to print extracts for personal / individual non-commercial use only.
4. Content posted/ transmitted to/ at Voice of Margin Platform
- You represent that: (i) You have valid rights and title in any and all Content that you post or submit for publication on Voice of Margin Platform; (ii) You have not infringed the intellectual property rights belonging to any party and further that you will indemnify Us and any/ all our affiliates for any and all claims, losses or damages arising out of, or in connection with, your unauthorized use of any such Content posted or submitted for publication to Us by You.
- You agree and understand that posting or uploading of any information or material, which is harmful, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, profane, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, or otherwise unlawful in any manner is prohibited and any person found to be involved in such activity on Voice of Margin Platform will solely be liable for actions under the applicable laws.
- We accept no responsibility for the said Content. However, you understand that all Content posted by you becomes the property of the Company and you agree to grant/ assign to the Company and its affiliates, a non-exclusive, royalty free, perpetual, irrevocable and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such Content (in whole or part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed throughout the world.
5. No unlawful or prohibited use
- As a condition of your use of the Services, you will not use the Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these TOU. You shall not use the Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Company’s server(s), or the network(s) connected to the Company’s servers, or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of any Services. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any Services, other accounts, computer systems or to any of the Services, through hacking, password mining or any other means. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Services.
- The Company forbids you from making any attempt to resell or put to commercial use any part of Voice of Margin Platform and/ or the Content; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of Voice of Margin Platform or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of any other merchant; any renting, leasing, or otherwise transferring rights to Voice of Margin Platform and/ or the Content; displaying the name, logo, trademark or other identifier of another person (except for Voice of Margin Platform or You) in such a manner as to give the viewer the impression that such other person is a publisher or distributor of the Services offered through Voice of Margin Platform or is in any manner associated with Voice of Margin Platform and/ or the Content (or any part thereof), or any data gathering or extraction tools; or any use of meta tags. You may not (whether directly or through the use of any software program) create a database in electronic or structured manual form by downloading and/ or storing all or any part of the pages from Voice of Margin Platform.
- Except as specifically provided under these TOU, no part of Voice of Margin Platform and/ or the Content may be reproduced or transmitted to or stored in any other web site, nor may any of its pages or part thereof be disseminated in any electronic or non-electronic form, nor included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without prior written permission from the Company. Requests to republish any material and/ or the Content made available on Voice of Margin Platform for any use other than for non-commercial personal purposes should be addressed (prior to such republication) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Under no circumstances shall the Company be held responsible or liable, in any way, for any claims, losses, damages, liabilities in relation to any Content which is uploaded to Voice of Margin Platform, for any reason whatsoever, including but not limited to the accuracy of the Content and/or the nature of such Content being derogatory, threatening, defamatory, obscene, offensive to public sensibilities or morals, or by reason of such Content being infringing of any other individual/entity’s rights. You specifically agree that the Company is not responsible for any Content transmitted through, published or uploaded on Voice of Margin Platform by any third party, in any manner whatsoever.
6. Advertising and Links to Third Party Sites
- Voice of Margin Platform may contain links to other web sites and applications (“Linked Platforms“). The Linked Platforms are not under the control of the Company, and the User agrees and acknowledges that the Company shall not be held responsible for the Content of any Linked Platforms, in any manner whatsoever. You agree and understand that such Linked Platforms are not associated with Voice of Margin Platform, and therefore, the inclusion of any link in relation to such Linked Platforms cannot be construed to imply any endorsement or warranty by the Company in relation to the authenticity, suitability, reliability or accuracy of the Linked Platforms and/or the services and/or information provided thereunder. You are requested to verify the accuracy of all information on your own before relying on any such information.
7. Termination of Account
- You can terminate your account at any time by writing to email@example.com but your information may remain stored in archive on Our servers even after the deletion or the termination of your account.
8. User Conduct and Obligations
- You hereby agree and assure the Company that Voice of Margin Platform and the Services provided thereunder shall be used for lawful purposes only and that you will not violate laws, regulations, ordinances or other such requirements of any applicable Central, State or local government or any other international laws.
You further concur that you will not, through Voice of Margin Platform:
- post, distribute, or otherwise make available or transmit any software or other computer files that contain a virus, trojan horses, time bombs, bots, botnets, malicious content, content theft, data manipulation, threats or any other harmful programs or elements or component.
- delete from Voice of Margin Platform any legal notices, disclaimers, or proprietary notices such as copyright or trademark symbols, or modify any logos that you do not own or have express permission to modify.
- use Voice of Margin Platform and/or the Services provided thereunder in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair and not undertake any action which is harmful or potentially harmful to any the Company’s server, or the network(s), computer systems/ resource connected to any Company’s server, or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of Voice of Margin Platform and/or the Services provided thereunder.
- obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through Voice of Margin Platform and/or the Services.
- engage in any activity that causes / is likely to cause harm to minors.
- impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, Company’s official, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- take any action which encourages or consists of any threat of harm of any kind to any person or property.
- carry out any “denial of service or distributed denial of service” (DoS, DDoS) or any other harmful attacks on application or internet service.
- make any inappropriate, illegal or otherwise communication prohibited under applicable laws in relation to the Company or the Services provided by the Company to any newsgroup, mailing list, chat facility, or other internet forums.
- use Voice of Margin Platform for any illegal purposes.
- disrupt, place unreasonable burdens or excessive loads on, interfere with or attempt to make or attempt any unauthorized access to any Company website or the website of any other User.
- transmit through Voice of Margin Platform, any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material of any kind or nature. This includes text, graphics, video, programs or audio, etc.
- collect or attempt to collect personally identifiable information of any person or entity without their express written consent and you shall maintain records of any such written consent throughout the validity of these TOU and for a period of 2 years thereafter.
- engage in antisocial, disruptive, or destructive acts, including “flaming,” “spamming,” “flooding,” “trolling,” and “griefing” as those terms are commonly understood and used on the internet.
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through Voice of Margin Platform.
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” duplicative messages or any other form of solicitation.
- encumber or suffer to exist any lien or security interest on the subject matter of these TOU; or
- make any representation or warranty on behalf of the Company. You agree not to post, distribute, transmit or otherwise make available any data, text, message, computer file, or other material that infringes and/or violates any right of a third party or any domestic or international law, rule, or regulation, including but not limited to:
- infringement of any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary rights of any third party, including, but not limited to, the unauthorized copying of copyrighted material, the digitization and distribution of photographs from magazines, books, or other copyrighted sources, and the unauthorized transmittal of copyrighted software;
- right of privacy (specifically, you must not distribute another person’s personal information of any kind without their express permission) or publicity.
- any confidentiality obligation.
9. No Controlling Spam Policy or Unsolicited E-mails
- You will not use any communication tool or other means available on Voice of Margin Platform to transmit, directly or indirectly, any unsolicited bulk communications (including emails and instant messages). You may not harvest information about other Users for the purpose of sending or to facilitate the sending of unsolicited bulk communications. We may terminate your access or use of Voice of Margin Platform immediately, with or without any notice, and take any other legal action if you, or anyone using your access details to Voice of Margin Platform, violates these terms. We may adopt any technical remedy (including any filtering technology or other measures) to prevent unsolicited bulk communications from entering, utilizing or remaining within our computer or communication networks. Such filtering technology or other measures may block, either temporarily or permanently, some e-mail sent to you through Voice of Margin Platform.
10. Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
- The Services are provided on an “as-is” and “with all faults and risks” basis, without warranties of any kind. The Company does not warrant, expressly or by implication, the accuracy or reliability of the Services or its sustainability for a particular purpose or the safety/ security of the data/Content stored by you. The Company disclaims all warranties whether express or implied, including those of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, or that use of the Services and/or Voice of Margin Platform or any Content made available thereof will be uninterrupted or error-free. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the Company does not represent or warrant that the Services and/or Voice of Margin Platform will result in compliance, fulfillment or conformity with the laws, regulations, requirements or guidelines of any government or governmental agency.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the Company provides no warranty on use of the Services and/ or Voice of Margin Platform. The Company also disclaims all liability with respect to the misuse, loss, modification or unavailability of the Services.
11. Data Protection
- Further, the Company can (and you authorize the Company to) disclose your name, street address, city, state, zip code, country, phone number, email, and company name to intellectual property rights owners, as We in Our sole discretion believe necessary or appropriate in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringement, piracy, or other unlawful activity.
12. Governing Law
These TOU shall be governed by the Laws of India. The Courts of law at Delhi/New Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising in relation to these TOU.
13. International Users
- Access to Voice of Margin Platform and/ or the Services from jurisdictions other than India where the same are illegal is prohibited. The Company reserves the right to block access to Voice of Margin Platform and/ or the Services by such prohibited access by international users. If you access Voice of Margin Platform and/ or the Services from a location outside India, you waive any right available under laws of jurisdictions outside of India.
14. User information collection
- We may collect both “Non-Personal Information” and “Personal Information” about you. “Non-Personal Information” includes information that cannot be used to personally identify you, such as anonymous usage data, general demographic information we may collect, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, preferences you submit and preferences that are generated based on the data you submit and the number of clicks. “Personal Information” includes information that can be used to personally identify you, such as your name, address and email address.
- In addition, we may also track information provided to us by your browser or by our mobile application when you view or use the Service, such as the website you came from (known as the “referring URL”), the type of browser you use, the device from which you connected to the Service, the time and date of access, and other information that does not personally identify you. We use this information for, among other things, the operation of the Service, to maintain the quality of the Service, to provide general statistics regarding use of the Service and for other business purposes.
- We track this information using cookies, or small text files which include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to a user’s browser from our servers and are stored on the user’s computer hard drive.
- Sending a cookie to a user’s browser enables us to collect Non-Personal Information about that user and keep a record of the user’s preferences when utilizing our services, both on an individual and aggregate basis. The Company may use both persistent and session cookies; persistent cookies remain on your computer after you close your session and until you delete them, while session cookies expire when you close your browser.
- Persistent cookies can be removed by following your Internet browser help file directions. If you choose to disable cookies, some areas of the Service may not work properly.
- General Terms
- All rights and obligations under this TOU which by their nature should survive will remain in full effect after termination or expiration of this TOU.
- None of the provisions of this TOU shall be deemed to constitute a partnership or agency between you and the Company and you shall have no authority to bind the Company in any manner, whatsoever.
- The Company shall have no liability to you for any interruption or delay, to access Voice of Margin Platform irrespective of the cause.
- To the extent permissible under applicable laws, you and the Company agree that any cause of action arising out of or related to Voice of Margin Platform, only, must commence within one (1) year after the cause of action accrues otherwise, such cause of action will be permanently barred.
17. Grievance Redressal
- The Company is not liable for any infringement of copyright arising out of materials posted on or transmitted through this TOU, or items advertised on this TOU, by you or any other User or any third party. If you are the owner of copyright in any of the Content shared or uploaded on Voice of Margin Platform without your consent, or you believe that any user of the Services is storing, hosting, uploading or transmitting infringing Content, then you are required to send a written notice to firstname.lastname@example.org providing the following information/details:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner for the purposes of the complaint.
- The voice of margin domain name URL as a identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- A claim material on Voice of Margin Platform that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity.
- The address, telephone number or e-mail address of the complaining party.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notice of copyright infringement is accurate, and that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the right that is allegedly infringed.
18. Copyright Notice
Copyright©2020 Voice of Margin Media Pvt. Ltd. All rights reserved.