Prime Minister Narendra Modi takes part in Ram Temple ‘Bhoomi Pujan’ at Ayodhya on August 5, he performed the ‘bhoomi pujan’ of a Supreme Court-mandated Ram temple in Ayodhya, bringing to fruition the BJP’s ‘mandir’ movement that defined its politics for three decades and took it to the heights of power.
RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat and Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath were among those who attended the event at the site where a large number of devout Hindus believe Lord Ram was born.
Meanwhile, On the auspicious occasion of the Bhoomi Pujan for construction of a grandiose temple for Lord Rama at his birthplace, Ayodhya, the Vice President, Shri M Venkaiah Naidu along with his spouse, Smt. Usha Naidu, read out Ramayana with the personal staff at Upa-Rashtrapati Nivas.
- LIVE: Ram Mandir digital billboard comes up in New York’s Times Square
- Kanchi mutt sends gold coins, material for Ram temple ground breaking ceremony in Ayodhya
- Temples in Delhi decorated, special puja held to mark Ram temple “bhoomi pujan”
- Wait of centuries has ended: Modi after Ram temple ‘bhoomi pujan’
- PM’s wisdom paved way for peaceful resolution of Ram temple issue: Adityanath
- Foundation laying of Ram Temple defines India’s spirit of social harmony: Prez Kovind
- Indian-Americans celebrate Ram Temple foundation stone laying ceremony
- PM offers prayers at Hanumangarhi temple
- Ayodhya ceremony: Adityanath greets PM, devotees, tweets Jai Shri Ram
- Hope present, future generations will follow Lord Ram’s “maryada” for welfare, peace: Akhilesh
The views and opinions expressed by the writer are personal and do not necessarily reflect the official position of VOM.
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!